Accelerated Inch Loss - Laser Lipolysis
What is “Laser Lipolysis”?
Lipolysis (lipol’isis), n “the process whereby fat stored in cells is broken down”
Laser Lipolysis is the use of Low Level Laser (LLL – class 3B Laser) technology to disrupt the cell membrane of subcutaneous fat cells (Adipocytes), thereby achieving “lipolysis”
- A revolutionary way to achieve astonishing inch loss results.
- Promotes skin tightening and improved lymphatic drainage.
- Works in harmony with the body’s natural biological processes.
- Suitable for all skin types and colours.
- Completely pain free and safe.
- Absolutely non-invasive.
- Absolutely no down time.
- Works in harmony with the body, leveraging and stimulating natural metabolic processes.
Areas of the body that can be treated:
Stomach, Arms, Male Breast, Back, Hips, Thighs / Knees, Buttocks, Calves, Chin, Cheeks, Neck.
Each session starts with a free consultation to ascertain client knowledge / understanding of treatment, medical questionnaire, consent form,, treatment goals, questions And answers.
For more information about Laser Lipolysis please check FAQ.